For insights on the job market in Saudi Arabia, listen to Brandy Scott interview Metin Mitchell  with questions including
- Where do the decision makers in KSA see the skills gap in the transformation plan (Saudi Vision 2030 ) being laid out for the future?
- What kind of job descriptions will be needed for the future?
- Is it achievable that women will make up 30% of the Saudi workforce over the next few years?
- What needs to happen to fill the skills gap?
- If Saudis are going to receive 30-50% pay rises to fill the skills gap, how will this work?
- What will be the knock-on effect for the rest of the Gulf?
If you have any problems clicking on the link to listen to this interview please click here